The past month has been ridiculously busy but now I am glad to say that things have slowed a bit. School is over (summer break!) and I turned in a pretty major grant application. I'm happy to have it all finished. Now I can show you some of the things I've been working on (in the wee hours of the night).
I made Ike some "boy" dress ups for his birthday in April. He still prefers the tutus and fairy wands, but at least he has some options now.
Here is the cowboy suit. He already had these great boots from Santa Fe (thanks to Todd's mother.) So I just made him a little leather vest and chaps. I used an old thrifted leather coat and some other scraps I had stashed. I stitched some scroll patterns into the chaps, and just sort of made up the patterns for both. I was really happy when the actually fit him. We still need to get a little cowboy hat but I think he's pretty cute, even without it.