Monday, January 07, 2008

Pay It Forward

I'm pretty late at posting this, but I signed up to Pay It Forward from my cousin Angelic's blog. You probably already know what this is but in case you don't, here you go.

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

I already received a wonderful Christmas tile from Angelic. I'm not sure what I will send, but I think you'll like it.

So, anyone out there interested?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Every woman appreciates just how good Coach Outlet is. Coach Legacy has an undisputed reputation for top quality merchandise. This is precisely what puts a Coach Luggage up there amongst the top Coach Madison a woman can buy.


Chair Dancing - This is one of the best KATE & ALLIE ! That same chair you used before will now be used as part of a killer dance routine for ultimate aerobic exercise! These dance moves are great fun and will sculpt your body, while teaching you to be quite flirtatious with that special someone in your life. Beginner Pole Dancing - Welcome to your strength training KATE & ALLIE DVD . You don't need to have had any prior experience as a stripper to do this either. This is all about making transitions in a smooth and sexy way all while strengthening your body. Believe me...this KATE & ALLIE DVD COLLECTION will have you using muscles you never knew you had!


The Hogan scarpe sporty shoes were really intended for the basketball players. Hogan scarpe donna had the shoes designed with a lower profile outer sole compared to the previous shoes. The objective was to offer hogan donna that are lighter in weight, closer to ground, and equipped with better paneling for improved performance. The enhancements of Hogan scarpe uomo were made so that the player can attain optimum pivoting and blocking.